What is the process in selling my home?
- The first step is to simply fill out the form located here to tell us a little bit about yourself and your home.
- Next we will contact you to schedule a walk through of your home in order to assess the property better.
- We will then present you an all cash offer for your home in its AS-IS condition.
- If you accept our offer, we will schedule a closing date.
That’s it! Congratulations!
How do you decide what to offer for my home?
After completing the walk through, we will then decide on the following:
- The overall condition of the home.
- The cost of repairs needed on the home to be able to rent or resell.
- The value of your home compared to others in your neighborhood.
How quickly can you close on my home?
We are able to close on most properties within 21 days.
Do I pay closing Cost or commission?
No! We pay all closing cost! No Commission, No fees!
Am I obligated to sell once I fill out the form?
No, you are under no obligation to sell your home. When we give you an offer for your home, it is completely up to you if you want to accept.